Do you want the ultimate in high performance ceramic coating? Cerakote is a ceramic based finish that can be applied to a number of different materials including: metals, plastics, polymers and wood. It provides the same benefits as other powder coats, but with much greater strength. It also provides a number of additional benefits that aren’t common among all types of powder coating.
Like most powder coatings, Cerakote will enhance your products ability to resist abrasion, wear, corrosion, and chemical penetration. It will also increase the hardness and strength of your product as well. However, Cerakote has been specially engineered to outperform nearly all other coating formulas in these metrics.
So, why choose Cerakote?
- It is safe for any part that can withstand a 500°F cure temperature
- It has been rated safe up to a 900°F base metal temperature and 2000°F exhaust gas temperature
- It is a lifetime protection against rust
- Reduces under-hood temperatures by over 30°F degrees
- Has a very smooth and clean appearance
- Comes in a large variety of colors
- Maintains true color for years
- Easy to clean