Full Blown Coatings’ Limited Warranty
Full Blown Coatings’ warranty covers all coated parts for 12 months from the invoice date.
Full Blown Coatings warrants against cracking, peeling, or excessive fading due to normal climatic exposure. Damage to the finish coating caused by mechanical abuse such as scratches, rough handling, installation, or vandalism is not covered by this warranty. Design and/or welding flaws, such as pin holes, overlapping steel placements, or non-sealed welds that allow moisture to build up and cause rust are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty shall apply to the repair or replacement of coatings (at Full Blown Coatings discretion) of the material involved and shall not include reimbursement of consequential expenses such as installation, removal, equipment, or transportation costs.
- Cast iron, aluminum and magnesium parts may experience an out-gassing and/or bubbling in the finished powder coat. Full Blown Coatings will not be held responsible for bubbling caused by porous castings.
- Full Blown Coatings media blasts items prior to powder coating. If items have small overlaps or holes for media to penetrate, it may leave imperfections in the coating finish.
- Full Blown Coatings will make every attempt to remove the blast media from the item prior to coating, however it may be difficult to remove all media due to size, shape or access.
- Full Blown Coatings is not responsible for items that have been contaminated or treated with a chemical that does not endure the curing process.
- Tubes or pipes that have end caps and do not have a weep hole have a high risk of vapors escaping during the curing process that will damage the power finish in an oven. Without a weep hole for the gases to escape, Full Blown Coatings is not responsible for the damage an oven may produce.
- Handrails and fencing that are not welded solid allow moisture to build up in places that the powder coat cannot penetrate.Full Blown Coatings is not responsible for these areas that will rust after installation.
- Weldments and frames that have overlapping metals trap moisture and will rust if the overlapping metals are not seal welded. Full Blown Coatings is not responsible for the rust that will build up and spread from these areas.
- Sharp edges must be rounded to be able to hold an appropriate mil thickness of powder. Sharp edges that are not rounded will rust. Full Blown Coatings is not responsible for rust that occurs because of sharp edges.
- No warranty over chrome parts. Full Blown Coatings will not coat chrome that has begun to corrode, flake, peel, etc.
- Not responsible for poorly casted parts that may have surface imperfections.
The following acts and/or omissions will void the warranty:
*Physical damage due to transport or installation
*Contact with salt water
*Contact with chlorine, fertilizer pesticides, or industrial chemical agents
*Contact with sprinkler systems, tree sap, entangled vegetation (maintenance issues)
*Alteration of coating by owner or agents of owner
*Physical damage due to acts of God
*Parts that are not Sandblasted, warranty will be void.
*All parts that are fabricated with defective welds, pits holes & cracks, warranty will be void.
Full Blown Coatings upon notice and determination of valid claim will re-coat parts at their own expense. Full Blown Coatings is not liable for the cost of take down, re-installation or transport of effected parts. Full Blown Coatings reserves the right to inspect and use its chosen agents to determine cause for failure of coating prior to removal from location of installation.
The above constitutes the complete warranty of Full Blown Coatings.
No other agreement written or implied is valid.